FIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIST

fighting integerity strength training

Homewelcome to fistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For A Trainer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PommiePu

Looking For A Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Trainer   Looking For A Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 pm

I want someone to train me the only problem is I don't live in Philly, I live in Montana where we don't have a single boxing gym in the whole state. I'm wanting to take on some schoolkids who agitate my prized pomeranians every time they walk to 7-11. I'm hoping I can send pictures of me hitting the heavybag at my local YMCA and get some instruction to help me take care of these slurpee sipping prepubescent punks. Shall I fail I'm looking for somebody who is willing to place the blame anywhere but on myself, someone who is willing to exhaust every excuse to assure me that a pair of incoming 7th graders pulled one over on me and the system in what is a very shady business. I've heard that your my man Trainer Monkey so what can you do to help. I can commit up to 10 pictures a day and can check in bi-weekly via the payphone at the aforementioned 7-11. Also I have pictures of the pomeranians to share. Let me know, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Skinslob

Looking For A Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Trainer   Looking For A Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 am

lol!

Why not get rid of the pomeranians? Very Happy JK......best of luck with the campaign of fisticuffs against 15 year old's.
Back to top Go down

Looking For A Trainer
Page 1 of 1