FIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIST

fighting integerity strength training

Homewelcome to fistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boxing Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 am

"I have only one piece of advice for you. You must hurt Foreman with your first punch. Foreman has the psychology of a bully. If you hurt him early, it will destroy his mind. Whatever you do, have bad intentions behind your first punch."-Cus D'Amato
Back to top Go down
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 am

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.

-- Cus D'Amato
Back to top Go down
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 am

"If you screw up in tennis, it's 15-love. If you screw up in boxing, it's your ass, darling!"Tex Cobb
Back to top Go down
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 am

"I wasn't talking to Holmes in there. Every time I felt like saying something to him I found it hard because he kept putting his left hand in my mouth."-Tex Cobb
Back to top Go down
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 am

All the time he’s boxing, he’s thinking. All the time he was thinking, I was hitting him.
- Jack Dempsey
Back to top Go down
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am

(when asked by the ring doctor if he knew where he was): You're damn right I do. I'm in Madison Square Garden getting the shit knocked out of me.
Willy Pastano
Back to top Go down
TrainerMonkey
Admin

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 pm

The winner carries with him the quiet knowledge that though he has heard every argument,faced every opponent,felt every criticism,there is no turning back and no accepting defeat.Telling a winner that something is impossible is waving a red flag,a ga da ti.He insists on going ahead,persisting until what he is doing is so well-known to him that there nothing left to do but win. Every winner knows in his heart that he is not alone. His spirit and his dream merge so that even a loss would only be a delay.What we put into an idea,what we dream it can be,what we believe for and work toward is likely to make it take shape.

"In my early days I was eager to learn and to do things,and therefore I learned quickly"-Sitting Bull

Cherokee Feast Of Days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boxing Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Quotes   Boxing Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxing Quotes
Page 1 of 1